right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Google CSSI 2020 - Resume?

hxk024hxk024 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hey all! I'm currently planning to apply for CSSI 2020. I was under the impression that I'd be able to upload a resume to my application, but there doesn't seem to be an option for that on the form. Does anyone know if it's possible? There is a lot that I have done in high school that I think will help my application. Thank you!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Google CSSI 2020 - Resume?

• JcchelseaJcchelsea 5 replies0 threads New Member
    I recently submitted my application and I believe that there was not an option to upload your resume. The goal of CSSI is to educate students in coding languages and build their future resumes. The administrators are under the impression that you have no previous experience and thus, that's why there is no resume option. There's nothing particular that's going to "help" your application other than your essay answers. CSSI is looking for creative young individuals who have no previous experience in coding but are willing to learn. Don't worry, your resume is not important in this circumstance. I hope this answers your question and good luck. Hope to see you there!
    · Reply · Share