Yes AP World. I have visited UIUC and I really like the campus. The school fits everything I want because it’s big, really spirited, and known to be a friendly school. Its a T10 public uni that has good academics but not a competitive culture for pre-med. I also don’t like big cities too much and would prefer to be in a college town. I don’t know many other universities that fit all of this
For pre med a schools rank doesn’t matter. Actually for most majors, rank doesn’t matter. It’s a big flagship like many others. It’s not better for med school admissions.
Just was curious. You like it and it’s affordable, it’s all that matters.
What’s your #2?
Did you consider Purdue ? Fairly close by although not a local airport. You’d be safe there entry wise. It’s also a college town.
It’s hard to say whether you will be accepted, given the 42% acceptance rate and close to 75,000 applicants (many submit strong scores). It’s hard to say, but apply and see!
Do you have any true safety schools?
I am curious- why cognitive science or sociology at UIUC, but elementary education at your ED school?
Then why did you apply to University of Michigan for elementary education…ED?
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.