It’s an Evangelical school. I’ve heard they’re even discriminatory to Christians of other denominations, which is why I’m no longer interested! I definitely wouldn’t recommend it since OP is non-religious. @MYOS1634 @mom2collegekids
Renaissance Scholarship @ Marlboro College.
“the Renaissance Scholars program offers free tuition to a student from each U.S. state”
https://www.marlboro.edu/admissions/undergraduate/financial-aid/types/renaissance
@OspreyCV22 Thank you! i’ll look into them! I didn’t get any emails from them.
@MYOS1634 Thank you!
Is Ferrum still accepting applications? They sure seemed anxious to give out money. Mars Hill was another school that S heard from a lot.
After May 30 there will be a list of colleges with openings here. It will also list the average SAT scores and average aid given. I noticed Randolph was on the list last year and the average award was $17k/year.
http://www.nacacnet.org/research/research-data/College-Openings/Pages/College-Openings-Results.aspx
What about getting back and forth to school, will it involve more than one flight? Is CA really that horrible?