These loony bins are just the gift that keeps giving. Is she grateful that she was released and even allowed to attend Finicum’s funeral? Heck no!
Aw, honey. I know this might be hard to hear, but you’re actually being prosecuted because you broke federal laws and robbed the American people of a hell of a lot of money (lost wages, time put into monitoring them, etc).
But thank you for the laugh, Ms. Cox. It was much needed on this dreary winter day.
Sounds like some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame.
She wanted to outdo that prisoner who sued the NFL for 80-something billion dollars.
Oh, somehow I missed that one. Good grief.
"She seeks more than $666 billion in damages “from the works of the devil,‘’ the complaint says.”
Respondeat superior? Why sue devil’s minions, like “various law professors”? Go for the big kahuna himself - sue the pants off the devil! =))
OMG, the text of her counterclaim is amazing!
http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/02/17/shawnacoxclaimcounter.pdf
That’s $666,666,666,666.66 she asked for. Uh huh. I’d say she’s a few Doritos short of a snack pack.
Oy.
Meanwhile, Papa Bundy was denied bail.
I was just trying to figure out who rumrunner was referring to… you know, since white people are responsible for only a small fraction of the gun violence. For this reason, I assumed that rumrunner was not referring to just the normal white people. So maybe s/he was referring to a small subset that are part of the police force?
Especially, since, as we know, the vast majority of white “gun violence” is suicide.
A+ job by the authorities on this one, from start to finish.
Interesting and awful. Awful to make a bunch of peaceful conservation biologists have to leave their own house for more than a month!
What did the employees with families do? Kids in school, spouse at their own job, it’s not easy to just pack up and leave.
Hey, don’t make fun of Shawna Cox. She may be the next Attorney General.
And the FBI continues to roll up more nutjobs, including the NH “Veterans for Trump” co-chair.
Unbelievable…
Oh Nooooooooooooo! I was afraid of this. At least they’re all being held for that Nevada standoff too.
Even the charge of “having a gun in a federal facility”. How many photos did we see of all of them with all their guns? I can’t even fathom the stupidity of this decision. Get ready for copycats… Someone tweeted, “I now claim Yosemite” in response. I wish it were funny.
Just remember… white privilege is a myth. 8-|
Seriously, this case makes me sick. It has since the beginning but my one shred of hope was that they’d pay. I guess I had too much faith in the system. Silly me.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/10/federal_judge_dismisses_a_juro.html
Apparently one juror was dismissed after deliberations began. He was a former BLM employee. Juror #4 raised a question about him being able to be impartial and the judge dismissed him rather than questioning all the jurors on their thought processes, which she thought might not be allowed.
5 hours of deliberation later, they voted unanimously to acquit, but were hung on one charge of theft. Geez, there’s only a proud film made by the defendants of the theft, nothing to see here, no proof… Looks like juror #4 got her wish.
Just unbelievable. And right now, militarized police with no name tags or badge numbers are pepper spraying Native Americans in North Dakota. But right, there’s no white privilege.
I’m stunned by this result. It makes no sense.