Average response time

<p>I used to be:) I did raiders cheerleading for 6 years, and then did competitive all star cheerleading for three years, with ice athletics. I was supposed to move onto senior coed, which was my goal, because they compete at worlds. However, I ended up leaving the team, because of some issues with certain team members. Plus, I had to work more, concentrate on school, and being a flyer, who is afraid of heights was really terrifying me, lol. For the past three years, I’ve been coaching a raiders cheerleading team of 32 girls. They’re like younger sisters to me, even though I work them very hard. They’ve ranked 2nd in state the past two years:)</p>

<p>thats a great accomplishment !! good for you (: i wish I could coach … in too busy with competing and all myself . my squad goes to nationals every year in Orlando .</p>

<p>That’s the thing I miss the most-the competitions. I loved how competitive it was, and it would have been great, but our team did not have a good bond, so it was a huge disadvantage. I don’t even think I can do my round off, back handspring, back tuck anymore:( They used to be so, so easy! Guess that’s what happens when you don’t do it for a while. Ah, I really want to go to a worlds competition, since I’ll be down in Florida, anyway!:D</p>

<p>I will honestly go to every single cheerleading competition lol I can’t wait to go down for school . it’s all I think about</p>

<p>I want to, too! I think they’re amazing to watch. Especially top gun. I don’t care what anyone says, they’re the cheer gods. Their tumbling is amazing, and their stunt sequences are always so creative.</p>

<p>omg. top gun . I agree !!! are ypu trying out for UCF ? lol</p>

<p>Gosh no! Lol. I’d never make it, my tumbling is too raw right now, plus, the doctor doesn’t want me doing anything tumbling related. Health issues:( It’s okay though, I’m just not ment to do it, I guess.</p>

<p>yeahhh I understand . I cannot get my full and i try sooo hard ! hah and I’m a base , so no flying experience . but theyre pretty good - I enjoy watching them . my friend is going to try though I think .</p>

<p>I know UCF has a great cheerleading team:) Ah, flying is just…uhg, it always made me so frustrated. I had to stretch constantly, because they insisted I nail my bow and arrow. I just couldn’t trust my bases, and it didn’t help that we didn’t get along, lol.</p>

<p>sometimes I wish I flew haha bit you’re right it takes so much trust and ability .</p>

<p>I always wanted to base, so badly! But the truth of the matter was, back at that point, I was the smallest girl on the squad, with only enough strength for hang drills, lol. But now I’m 5’5, which makes me happy:)</p>

<p>yeah basing is cool I guess . haha idk it’s all I really know . I’ve been doin it for six years so yeah haha do u have a FB or something ? I feel like we can be friends lol … is that creepy cause I didn’t mean it to be</p>

<p>Not creepy at all! lol. I’m fairly sure that everyone is beginning to add each other on facebook, those of us who are expecting to attend UCF. I’ve already added about…five people, lol. You’ll be six!</p>

<p>The name is Caitlin Bauer. My profile picture will be a girl, in a police outfit, right next to a little short guy. It was halloween, and I was at work:)</p>

<p>ok ! added ! anyone else you’ve added that are interested in communicating , feel free to tell me about them (:</p>

<p>@senior</p>

<p>You should join our UCF FB page</p>

<p>I joined some! Lol, are there others I don’t know about? </p>

<p>I have the general University of Central Florida page, and the UCF Class of 2016 (Official) added.</p>

<p>If there’s another, please send me the link!</p>

<p>We have a UCF college confidential page. Look up “UCF CC”</p>

<p>I can’t find it for some reason. It’s coming up all different things, but not that one.</p>

<p>I’ll add you. Msg me your name (don’t want I sound creepy lol)</p>

<p>it won’t allow me to send you a message because you’re messages are too full .</p>