BC Football Camp vs. NE Elite Football Clinic

I would absolutely not do 3-4 camps back to back. When my son went through this process, we took a day between camps so he could replenish and recover. The longest trip we took for camps covered three camps in five days (camp, off day/travel, camp, off day/travel, camp). He was fried at the end of that stretch, even though we took care to make sure he was eating right, hydrating and doing appropriate recovery workouts on off days. I would personally not stretch it to more than four in seven days.

I will go out on a limb and say you will not see any four or five star players at NEElite. Unlikely you will see vey many three and two star players either. Looking at the commit list from last year, and assuming the reported thousand plus attendees is correct, what you will see is a solid minority of general D3/NESCAC level players with a few higher division guys mixed in. Look at the commit list from last year, and think about it in terms not just of raw numbers, but in relation to 1,000+ attendees. If you think of it that way, then the fact that seven kids who attended ended up at Middlebury is maybe not as impressive of a statistic.

I do not mean to imply that camps like NEElite are not valuable, obviously many people found the camp well worth the effort and expense. What I suggest is you realize what it is, a opportunity to test yourself against a large number of high school and small college level players where you can see if you can spark some interest in a few colleges. If you can follow up on that interest by attending a few more specific camps, then it might be a good idea. But if you can only come out once, I wouldn’t use the trip for NEElite. I would try and get some interest by sending around highlights and identifying and contacting coaches.