Berklee College of Music Early Action for Fall 2025 Admission

Agreed that a 5th year would be pricey. So many factors go into graduating in 4 years, such as levels they test into for core classes, number of credits per semester, whether they get into their major the first time, are they double major and/or have a minor? For example, my son tested into Level 4 of Ear Training. He finished that first semester, freshman year, so he got credit for all levels of ear training, 1-4. He also tested into some Level 2 of other core classes & transferred in 1 AP class. Credit wise, he’s almost a sophomore.
I can’t speak to studio time for audio production majors. My son is film scoring. I can tell you that one of his ensembles rehearses from 9p-midnight on Mondays.
Have you heard back yet? I remember those days leading up to January 31st were so stressful! His portal was updated just after midnight!

1 Like