You need tenure and impact at ECs but not more. You have plenty.
You don’t need more ECs. You do need to have results, numbers, awards, or as mentioned above, impact (perhaps the most important!) ![]()
Run the NPC on the colleges I listed: they’re not as “super reaches” as the others and some may even be targets if you demonstrate interest.
I ran NPC on Grinell: $7,449, Bowdoin: $9,100, Davidson: $12,197
Again, thanks for your help! I will be taking the ACT tomorrow, so if I get a good score that will also help with admittance rates, right?
Yes. Not the rate but you specifically - can’t hurt although those schools are single or low double digit acceptances. Worth a shot but you’ll need more schools regardiess.
Alright, thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.