Blockquote A&M - what’s your rank. If it’s 30%, 40% - unlikely.
I’ve seen your estimates of A&M chances often far below what mine would be. It’s true that biology is a somewhat competitive major, but it’s not the hardest and its also true that it’s not that hard to get in to A&M for most majors. I’m not saying it’s easy…but OP has decent grades and excellent rigor and test scores. I’d be very surprised if they didn’t get in. At my kids HS, on a consistent basis year-in and year-out, 80 percent of those who apply to A&M get in. That includes Blinn TEAM. Same for the well-regarded public school down the street from me where most of my kids’ childhood friends are students. I know that’s a higher than average acceptance rate given that the university’s acceptance rate is closer to 60 percent. But the reality is that for most majors, for in state students with good grades and good test scores A&M is likely. If you want to be conservative you could call it a target.