Congratulations on your acceptance to Boston College!
Here are a few links about top feeders to law school & also the BC Law 3+3 program which may be of future interest.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Boston College!
Here are a few links about top feeders to law school & also the BC Law 3+3 program which may be of future interest.
Wow! ![]()
You had some great options. As the parent of a successful BC alum, I can’t argue with that choice although as a tightwad, penny pincher, and cheapskate, I would have found it hard to say No to some free money at some great schools. ![]()
Anyway, Congatulations!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Well it was a great result. You ended up at a place both your student and budget were comfortable with and what else matters?. Congrats to him. I hope it’s a wonderful four years.
Thx for the merit info. That always helps.