CHANCE ME: NORTHWESTERN, DUKE, WUSTL, UPENN, JHU, USC, UCLA, BERKELEY, U. OF WASHINGTON

<p>Thanks guys!!! </p>

<p>Also, I am planning on majoring in Cellular/Molecular Biology for JHU and WUSTL, Neurobiology for Duke and University of Washington, and Biology for the rest.
I am also planning on doing Pre-Med.</p>

<p>I am trying to decide between applying to Duke ED and Northwestern ED. I personally like Duke a little better because of its outstanding Pre-Med program but I’m afraid that I wouldn’t have that great of a shot of getting into Duke even if I applied ED. I also like Northwestern, though not as much as Duke, but I think that I have a pretty solid shot of getting in if I apply ED. So basically my dilemma is whether I should “waste” using my Earl Decision application on a high reach school like Duke, when I can use it on a lower reach school like Northwestern…Any Suggestions? THANK YOU!</p>