Chance me: [NY resident, 4.0 UW GPA, top 5%, 1510 superscore SAT, -1500 SAI, Econ] for my applied colleges pls!

No disagreement - I’m just noting we don’t know for sure that W would have a better package than U. Hopefully OP gets to that point. But they’ve already won!!!

When I hear stories though about, I cannot stay home with the guardian for the next school year, I do wonder, does the student have a home for holidays, breaks, and summer - because that has a cost too.

The cost of a round trip plane ticket during holidays is the issue I hear most often. A consequence of the many national colleges casting their nets far outside their geographic regions. Finding alternate housing on campus is often cheaper.

Please take the back and forth to PM. Responses should be to the OP. TIA.

1 Like

Committed to USC with great finaid! Thanks for everyone’s advice on this thread!

16 Likes

Congratulations! :high_voltage::rainbow::heart::collision:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.