Daily Princetonian Pokes Fun at Asian American College Applicants

<p>I don’t know MOWC. I’ve lived in Asia, I generally find Asian on Asian humour very funny. One of the funniest threads on this forum is entitlled ‘Asian Parents !!@#!!__^*#!!’</p>

<p>I love the series about Mr Kiasu–Everything Must Also Have–Everything Also Sure Win. Mr Kiasu was named for his inability to accept being on the losing end of any proposition. Essentially he is the personification of the Singlish concept Kiasu, meaning “extreme fear of losing”. Thus, this comic character was created to exemplify how certain Asians act in an attempt to ensure they do not lose out in any respect.</p>

<p>I’d love to see what Mr Kiasu had to say about Jian Li!! </p>

<p>And I love parody. I thought Borat was one of the funniest most incisive films I’ve seen. </p>

<p>But that Princeton article? Not funny. Big ‘huh?’ on the funny meter.</p>