A good amount of people in this thread
Are you on board view or list view? On board view I am complete but on list view it says Current Decision so I guess it depends on what view?
Are the people on “decided” maybe people who applied ED and were deferred? Because that’s what’s happening for some people with other schools who were deferred.
I was ED and deferred and depending on the view it either says complete or current decision.
The accepted person I know only has “applicant” where you have “current decision”
How do you make it list view or board view?
I don’t think slate is reliable or an indication - I have been accepted to many schools and have never seen “applicant” alone on any of them. On the “Application Tracker” on the right hand side it says View As: Board or list - on Board mine is under the tab complete but still says current decision on the list view it simply says current decision alone under status.
I am discounting all other schools’ processes and trying to figure out Duke’s method. In my understanding, “applicant” + “complete” = people who have gotten likelies and “current decision” + “complete” or “decided” = I can’t say for sure
Hi, my slate account say applicant/complete. What is this speculated to indicate? (sorry I just got here)
look up slate and make a student account using relevant info found on ur common app
Possible acceptance based on a handful of data points. Probably meaningless
Delete
Maybe waitlist? This is all wild speculation.
Deleted
Can you guys vote via this link to see if it means anything? What does your Duke slate say? - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com
I would not look too much into this portal astrology. Compared to the GT/Berkeley portal astrologies, slate seems to be much less certain. Seems that we’re just guessing at this point. Right now my portal says applicant/complete, but I’m pretty sure I’m going to be rejected judging by my rejections from usc, northwestern, hmc…(also didn’t do an interview with duke…). i really don’t think we’ll be able to get meaningful conclusions from any of this. everyone should just patiently wait till friday to check.
no point in making this time of waiting even more stressful!
Did everyone’s email for admission decision had the financial aid part?
What do u mean?
If you applied for financial aid and submitted your financial aid materials on time, your award letter will also be available at that time.