ED II Thread

<p>9 more days till getting the result! My stats is really bad but still wishing for a miracle!</p>

<p>What time does it come out Friday?</p>

<p>I've read people post ED I results at 6 PM.</p>

<p>Emory just sent me an e-mail today saying that decisions will be posted at 7 PM on Friday. They will be sent exclusively via OPUS, not via e-mail or snail mail.</p>

<p>Getting in ED II is much easier than you would imagine. I know people with 3.1 GPAs who got in ED II.</p>

<p>Two more days... Good luck to all!</p>

<p>Hey guys!! I just wanted to ask, is it easier to get in ED2 than in ED1?????</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>I would assume that getting in EDII is harder than getting in EDI.</p>

<p>@esimpnoxin </p>

<p>Yeah, I thought so too, but I read on emory's website that the total number of applicants was higher for ED1 than for ED2... I think I forgot to consider the fact that less people might be admitted for ED2. Thanks for answering!</p>

<p>Arch, I e-mailed them about this and they said that their rates for ED II tend to reflect previous years. Where did you find admitted students for ED II?</p>

<p>Last year Emory admitted 44% of students who applied EDI and II. I'd imagine the admit rate for ED II might be similar to that of EDI, but who knows?</p>

<p>Early</a> decision 1 applications show increases | Emory University | Atlanta, GA</p>

<p>Shows the ED I applicants! No articles about the seats left though...</p>

<p>@TheBucket</p>

<p>I didnt find any direct source suggesting that emory accepts less people for ED II... but I did find this one on emory news
Trends</a> up in early admission applications | Emory University | Atlanta, GA
It says that ED2 apps (for emory and oxford) totaled 1037 whereas ED1 apps numbered 1225 .. (266 oxford and 959 emory). I'm not totally sure that emory accept less people in ED2 than in ED1...but I think emory needs to accept less people for ED2 in order to not exceed 50% of entering class (if it needs to in the first place). Still, it could just be me interpreting the information incorrectly :( Good lucks! results sooon!</p>

<p>They said it will be posted at 7pm EST. still not up tho :-(</p>

<p>did any of you get your decision letters?</p>

<p>To SAYMITI, three more hours till we see the result. Good luck. I'm very panic, and I guess if I got rejected, I probably won't have the courage to come back to this page...</p>

<p>Any minute now...</p>

<p>Oh god, I'm scared.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED - EMORY COLLEGE ^_^</p>

<p>Good luck to the rest of you!</p>

<p>i got accepted to emory college yessssssssssss oh god i'm so done with this website goodbye forever</p>

<p>To those who were accepted, I need to warn you. If you're allergic to marble, you may want to reconsider your decision.</p>