I love that Dillards dress you posted:
Alex Evenings
Ruched Sheath Dress… in the navy. Very sharp!
I love that Dillards dress you posted:
Alex Evenings
Ruched Sheath Dress… in the navy. Very sharp!
We went to an outdoor wedding last year in North Texas. The forecast was 108 degrees. We got “lucky,” and it was actually only 100 degrees or so. The reception was inside, thank God. I can’t remember what month this took place, but I remember thinking that it was really early to be that hot.
We went to an outdoor wedding in New Hampshire. It happened to be an unusually warm today. There was NO shade in the field where the ceremony was held. I really felt for all the men in suits! Then during the ceremony, one of the bridesmaids fainted!!
Squeeeee!!
Update: My dress arrived, and it fits perfectly!!! I love it! So much so, I almost want it in another color! Lol! Will definitely go with silver in the shoes, bag, etc. Thanks for all the help!
To my knowledge, everything will be inside. We are staying at the resort where the wedding is happening.
How wonderful! I’m sure you’ll have a fabulous time!