Given I had most of those symptoms - for well over 3 day…I guess I should feel positively youthful 
I kind of feel this way too… but I went ahead anyway since I was waiting for this vaccine and didn’t take the old one.
I think I am ok now (34 hours after shot). No special pain in the arm. I felt a little cruddy yesterday late afternoon, took 2 Advil and had a great meal with 2 glasses of wine and felt fine. Then this morning felt a little cruddy again and almost took Advil, but felt ok. It kind of came and went during the day- fairly mild, just a little achy. Late afternoon went for a run. I think I am pretty much back to normal now, but it’s hard to tell since normal involves a certain amount of aches and creakiness!
I think the directions should state: follow with a glass of wine. It seemed to help NJres! LOL. Got my injection this morning. So far, so good.
I got the first one about 10 days ago and felt really lousy for about two days and kind of yukky overall for almost a week. Very sore, red arm (a spot that grew to the size of a softball that was red, painful, itchy, burning). The red faded after about a week but I still have a large spot that looks like a fading bruise… But still - better than shingles i guess. My insurance covered (got it at the CVS pharmacy in Target) the whole cost plus I got a $5. I am not looking forward to the second one!
I already had shingles 8 years ago at age 50. It got into my eye, which still has ongoing problems. I got the older vaccine with no side effects and know I should get this one, too, but you all are making me procrastinate. @intparent , I had not heard those who already had shingles were less likely to get it again. I thought it was about the same odds as the rest of the population.
Yes, I heard that people could get it again. I know my grandmother did, several times. 
Here is an interest article on it. Sounds like in the short term you are less likely, but not the long term.
https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/shingles/shingles-come-back