@RPIguy91 I am nowhere near the record. There are many posters here who have been on CC longer than me. I am mainly on here to help students with essays but in this thread, someone tagged me.
That’s terrific! Well done!
LOL nope. She’s a relative newbie compared to some of us ![]()
Another vote for Muhlenberg College. Your daughter sounds similar to mine and my girl is THRIVING at Muhlenberg. With personalized advising, thoughtful and caring professors and numerous clubs/activities she is finding her way and independence at Muhlenberg. I was especially grateful in that when she was in need of counseling for GAD she was able to meet with someone right away. I would definitely encourage her to apply and if you haven’t visited yet, then perhaps set up a visit. Best of luck!
My D25 and I visited Skidmore and met with a psych prof there. She was very impressive, and the number of full time psych profs for a small school was equally so. D25 did not apply for unrelated reasons, but we both walked away very impressed with the psych department.
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.