He's IN!!

@Nrdsb4 …I didn’t mean it as a deliberate pun when I wrote it, but thought oh what the heck! LOL. I’d love to ask him which one feels better…but of course I’d never ruin this moment. It’s been years in the making!

Yay! I’m so happy for all of you. Congratulations to your fine young man!

@conmama, This is a great news. Congratulations! The fruit is much sweeter because he had been working hard before he achieved it. He deserves all the credits!

Great news! What a nice way to start the new year.

Congrats to him and to you for getting him through this!

Way to begin a new year.

Bravo!

Thanks guys! It’s been such a happy afternoon. I’ve been sitting at the PC with him showing him how to choose courses, and trying to fit them all into a schedule. Unfortunately, since the Bridge students don’t find out if they are in until Xmas break…many of the classes are already full…so it makes it difficult. Hard to feel too sorry for them…we had to go to the basketball fieldhouse and get cards to register…that was a nightmare.

Enjoy this part of your journey, both of you. So happy that your son gets to continue walking his education pathway.

Good news! Happy New Year!

Congrats to your son, @conmama ! Awesome news!

Made me smile. Congrats to both of you.

Great news! Did anyone else note that the 3.8 was considered “fantastic” by a fellow poster? It is for college and after so much about HS gpa’s it is refreshing.

Parenting is such hard work- pat yourself on the back, mom!

What a relief, I’m sure. So happy it worked out positively!

Don’t worry about registration. There is always drop/add. My daughter had an entirely different schedule 3 days after school started last semester than she did when it started. Involved a little begging, but it all worked out.

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing this GREAT news! Congratulations, conmama, to your S and you!

I was laughing about the field house and waiting in line to pick up cards to register for classes. Oh, the good old days!

So thrilled for your S and your whole family. I have a feeling he will make the most of this great opportunity.

Happy New Year to you and your son!

Yippee! What a great way to start 2016! Congrats to you and S! Great job!