kids -- what would you want your parents to send you in a care package?

<p>Where did you come to the conclusion that Deerfield will accept him? </p>

<p>Quite to the contrary of the FA rich girl… I live in an area where earning 7 figs is normal and getting a benz for suite sixteen is normal etc. You should see the parties the kids around here have, it is insane. People easily spend around 10k for a single party that is not even special. Yes they are ALL stuck up. </p>

<p>Let’s hope I’m not. :)</p>

<p>please, my dad has driven under the influence. he doesnt give a $hit. although i find toy dogs gorg, i like my cat.</p>

<p>the world is totally becoming more plastic than ever. make up sales are steadily rising and so is cosmetic surgery.</p>

<p>you own a pair of jeans and an ipod, probably, that must make you superficial.</p>

<p>I refuse to waste anymore time on fake people. It adds nothing to my life and I can actually feel my IQ going down as I try to explain things to them.</p>

<p>SOOOOOOOOOOOOO directing the conversation to someone worth my time</p>

<p>Principal Viola: I PROMISE you she is REALLY nice and you can always find diamonds in the rough.</p>

<p>why do you think deerfield would accept her?</p>

<p>(i don’t mean this in a snippy way. is like… deerfield… uh. senay-ish?)</p>

<p>I’ve heard about Deerfield’s preppiness. But then again, I’ve heard of Exeter’s intense nerdiness and Choate’s partiers… And all those stereotypes that are duuuumb.</p>

<p>Oh sorry let me clarify. Every rich kid in MY area is stuck up. I believe the FA girl story.</p>

<p>Senay I swear to god. Driving under the influence… Are you sure your dad is not part of this entitlement generation. Ie. under 25 years old. It makes sense too if he was so young, it clearly explains a LOT. </p>

<p>If your dad by any chance kills me…</p>

<p>people are so nasty these days. and yeah, in my area, we have 3 towns in my county that are in the top 5 wealthiest towns in the country, but i know alot of kids who are almost embarassed to have that much money. All the NYC lawyers and doctors live in long island and then my townim upper middle, but my dad is only 5to6 fig. i live in the area with the 7-8 fig kids… it does make you feel small compared to them , but if you were talking to them, you couldnt gess whether they are middle class or multimillionaires. just because you have money doesnt mean you have to spend it, and even if you spend it, its for self benefit, not to flaunt at others.</p>

<p>Ok I apologize and retract my statement about deerfield, sorry for spreading the stereotypes, but the kids @ Deerfield REALLY seem Senayish. idk though, like I said there are diamonds in the rough.</p>

<p>Yaaa…you don’t really know much about Deerfield at all in that light, so I wouldn’t say that. Deerfields not any more “Senayish” or w.e than any other school your applying to. So I would get ready if you want to have a good time at boarding school.</p>

<p>Anything you get at home. Also, maybe something you usually eat at home that can survive through shipping. I was tired of American food after a while and there attempt at any asian cuisine was horrible. (There normal food is not the best in the world either. Good enough though.) Anyway, anything that you used to eat at home but can’t eat now is great!</p>

<p>Senay, don’t you or your “daddy” realize that tons of people DIE every year because of drunk drivers???</p>

<p>waelth doesn’t make you materialistic, it’s your attitude towards it!</p>

<p>I bet Senay is poor unhappy and is using CC as a “drug”. seeing as nobody knows her she can be whoever she wants and have as much money as she wants and as much stuff as she wants, but it will all disappear in the real world, that is why I am comparing it to a “drug”. For all we know, she/he isn’t even applying to Boarding school, and just wants to make herself feel big, by making us feel small. We have no evidence that this “senay” exists in the real world.</p>

<p>that seems very plausible, starz.
I’m jsut saying, even as a fictional online persona I can’t stand Senay.</p>

<p>She has issues, plain and simple.</p>

<p>exactly! :)</p>

<p>Guys, if you refer to some other thread, she has a Myspace (I think) under the name Senay Kargaci or something. And I think this is her YouTube channel: [YouTube</a> - senaykargaci’s Channel](<a href=“http://www.youtube.com/user/senaykargaci]YouTube”>http://www.youtube.com/user/senaykargaci).</p>

<p>^^ Of course, I’m not entirely sure. I just saw it in an old (locked?) thread and Senay revealed too much information about herself.</p>

<p>wow
is that Senay???</p>

<p>Here’s the source: <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/prep-school-admissions/639715-what-bring-boarding-school-10.html?highlight=senay+kargaci[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/prep-school-admissions/639715-what-bring-boarding-school-10.html?highlight=senay+kargaci&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Check post 142.</p>

<p>That’s disturbing that you can find her (if it is her, of course). If you can, so can an overweight thirty five year old with sadistic tendencies.</p>