College Confidential Forums
Match Me: International Student for Psychology & Art; 3.7 (92%) GPA
Chance Me / Match Me
international-student
MWolf
August 21, 2023, 4:17pm
11
Thing have really changed since I went to high school…
show post in topic
Related topics
Thread
Replies
Views
Activity
High schooler with mid ecs and mid grades please match me (desperate)
Chance Me / Match Me
match-me
17
419
August 26, 2026
I’m looking for feedback on my college list, admissions chances, and suggestions for schools that fit my academic profile, interests, and financial needs as an international student
Chance Me / Match Me
22
500
July 15, 2026
What kind of schools I might be able to get in? just want to have an idea (int'l student, HS senior, CA)
Chance Me / Match Me
chance-me
,
match-me
41
686
September 9, 2026
Chance + Match Me; Delaware student looking to major in international relations at good college [4.0 UW, 1580 SAT, <$15k from parents]
Chance Me / Match Me
171
2666
May 31, 2026