New regional tuition break (1/3 of all majors) for New England Families

Seems like a great deal - some popular majors in here too!

3 Likes

Are they joining this program ? They are now on the list. Maybe they weren’t before ? I know attendance is down so maybe this will help.

Just got this email. I think it is different from that one. It is a discount of 35% on tuition for a wide variety of majors in certain colleges at UVM (CALS, Rubenstein, and CESS) for NE residents. Good deal as my 27 was already planning to apply to UVM and his major is in CALS!

2 Likes

I believe it is separate…

The one you cite is for (primarily) majors that don’t overlap. In other words, if your home state doesn’t offer animal science at one of your main in-state universities, you can go to the other states for in-state tuition…The UVM announcement is different and includes wholesale schools discounted which is something I haven’t seen before…

2 Likes