unless getting her information from stalking this thread 
T minus 25 minutes!!! if nothing happens at three we should assume it’s not today???
@jrossi266 I thought the same thing. lol
My son has applied RD but I’ve been following this thread every day. I’m anxious to hear for all of you! It would be great if you post some stats when you post the decisions. I’ll also be following the thread @ptkid16 started for just stats and decisions. Good luck to all of you!!
@jencic Can we have a link? For some reason, the tweet isn’t showing up in my search results.
@jencic Can we have a link? For some reason, the tweet isn’t showing up in my search results.
@NotVerySmart I found this that may the one @jencic is referring to. https://twitter.com/mswacasey
I found the tweet. It seems legit. Guidance conselors sometimes get special notice but there’s no way of telling if that’s the case here
This was the tweet!! Sorry for not posting a link I was driving when I found it…lets hope it’s reliable!
Either way we’ll know in 7 minutes
If they do come out today, good luck everyone!
shaking
let’s go
It’s 3!
adopts foetal position
nothing
not up
They come out in waves radiating outwards geographically, so Boston people will hear at 3 I believe.
well there goes nothing…
SOMEONE IN MA CONFIRM
@ptkid16 I live pretty close to Boston and have not seen anything