<p>Haha my computer didn’t refresh so I didn’t see that you had written that heyitslauriebeth :)</p>
<p>ADMITTED!! one of the best feelings EVER</p>
<p>SO HAPPY I GOT IN!! </p>
<p>My hands were shaking when I clicked the link!</p>
<p>Use this link to log in… worked for me!</p>
<p><a href=“https://cc.unc.edu/psc/campus//EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/SCC_ADMIN_OVRD.SSS_STUDENT_CENTER.GBL[/url]”>ConnectCarolina;
<p>Is anyone invited to scholarship day?</p>
<p>I got in too!</p>
<p>when did you know you were admitted. I am also apply for UNC, and waiting for the decision, which makes me so nervous.</p>
<p>Hi, ArtemisDea, good for you! Do you have any idea about when international applicants get their admission ? BTW, do you think my scores qualify: sat 1 2090, sat2: 2360.(m:800,c:800,physics: 760). Thanks,</p>
<p>I got mine to work at 4am. I just woke up again, lol.</p>
<p>Your SAT scores look excellent, imo, but international/OOS is a whole 'nother animal than In State admissions. </p>
<p>Just keep checking your portal, I’m sure it’ll come up soon if you got everything in on time for the EA decision.</p>
<p>ArtemisDea ,thank you so much for you timely reply. Yes, I got everything n on thime for EA. you are great to be accepted. Hope i am lucky as you. Thanks again…</p>
<p>^ Yeah, I guess your best bet is to just wait it out! There was some talk of staggered decisions, so you might have to wait until they post them.</p>
<p>Anyone else’s parents FREAKING OUT? My mom was SO excited that I got in!</p>
<p>@ArtemisDea:</p>
<p>Yeah, my mom was more excited than I was. I tend to not get too emotional about it, so when I found out I had about five minutes of “Yay” and then just chilled out.</p>
<p>She’s baking.</p>
<p>Haha that was the same thing with me!</p>
<p>Yeah, I called mine, and I said something like “yeah, I got in” and she didn’t really react, and I was kind of concerned (turns out she thought the nice people on CC thought I would get in). So we kept talking, and then I repeated that I got in and she FLIPPED! It was actually really nice that she was so excited. She was like “YOU GOT INTO CAROLINA? YOU GOT IN?” and I just kept repeating yes!</p>
<p>It was nice
Now that I’m in, I need to tour, get some UNC gear, and get myself hyped up!</p>
<p>I know, if it weren’t for the snow, I would totally be out right now buying t-shirts, etc.</p>
<p>It wasn’t safe to do so beforehand, in a State family. (No longer a State family, haha)</p>
<p>I was just thinking that I was actually kind of sad, because now I’m going to have to burn my NC State sweatshirt. It’s really comfy and warm and I’ll be sad to see it go…</p>
<p>Yeah, I have NCSU paraphernalia which will have to find a new home.</p>
<p>But, I mean honestly, Carolina blue is so much more my color than red!</p>
<p>I just sent in my enrollment payment! We so should all get together as a CC group at Carolina. : )</p>
<p>That’d be fun! I’m going on a tour this (upcoming) weekend, albeit at a weird time. If anyone else is going, PM me!</p>
<p>BTW- Is there any sort of thing at UNC where if you send in the deposit, you get first dibs on registering/housing? I realize that it’s not technically kosher, but a few of my other schools are doing it.</p>
<p>I got in too! My mom screamed more than I did and my little brother started jumping up and down through the whole house haha. </p>
<p>Congratulations to all that passed!</p>