<p>
</p>
<p>That’s not completely illogical. Paranoid people no infrequently believe that people are trying to poison them.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>That’s not completely illogical. Paranoid people no infrequently believe that people are trying to poison them.</p>
<p>If you have a hospitalized patient, it probably is prudent to pursue multiple options–do toxicology resting and consider psych consult.</p>
<p>Exactly, yes, the patient could very well be paranoid but there was no need to dismiss his comments out of hand.</p>
<p>Back to the Pittsburgh story, I just can not believe that Ferrante thought he could get away with murder. My husband thinks that Ferrante must have senility issues that caused him to behave this way. I don’t know…he is 64, but still. I think more will come out about him that may help to explain his bizarre behavior.</p>
<p>I think some highly educated people think they are smarter than everyone else and think they can get away with it. I personally don’t think it had anything to do with senility.</p>
<p>You’re probably right.</p>
<p>[UH</a> prof confirmed as victim in stiletto heel killing - Houston Chronicle](<a href=“UH prof confirmed as victim in stiletto heel killing”>UH prof confirmed as victim in stiletto heel killing)</p>
<p>^^ Truly bizarre.</p>
<p>Both the H and W are/were my colleagues. This was a shock to our colleagues but H is not demented, more likely a psychopath who acted out of jealousy.</p>