I was thinking to go somewhere in the ballpark of corporate law or something cybersecurity law related, with patent law being a strong possibility. I don’t believe there are many CS informed lawyers, something that may be helpful for future cases likely revolving around CS or software/privacy. It really does depend on the market around then, but I don’t want to lock myself into doing something that I would regret 10 years down the line. I really do appreciate the information though, as it is helpful to know in advance to put up a foundation for whatever I choose to do. Thanks again for posting, I really do find it useful.
Related topics
| Thread | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Is my college list good and are there any schools I should add/ take away? [FL resident, 3.75 GPA, 29 ACT] | 31 | 1049 | August 15, 2026 | |
| Chance Me/Match me for Philosophy Pre-law [4.0UW, 1570 SAT, HS Senior, NJ] ["Parents willing to pay full price to reaches, otherwise looking for significant merit aid"] | 83 | 1643 | September 28, 2026 | |
| Chance Me/ Match me - Lowish Stat MD junior with Big Dreams! (3.78 UW 5.52 W) [1280 SAT, <$20-35k, political science pre-law] | 31 | 486 | August 15, 2026 | |
| Match Me/Chance Me! First-Gen from FL, Econ + International Relations [4.0 GPA, top 2% rank, 1230 SAT, need lots of FA / scholarships] | 20 | 841 | April 1, 2025 | |
| Questioning chance of getting in to a good college | 20 | 501 | August 30, 2026 |