purchasing logo items--about 200-400 INEXPENSIVE tote bags (maybe cotton)

<p>I was wondering if anyone here has had positive experiences in ordering tote bags that you add your logo to. Am thinking of purchasing about 200-400 for an upcoming event I am having and want to spend maybe $1-2 and have them shipped inexpensively to Honolulu, HI. Would love anyone's positive experiences with vendors.</p>

<p>Havent used tote bags, but Ive ordered custom sports sweatshirts and jerseys from this company many times and have been very happy.
Custom</a> T-Shirts - Design Your Own T-Shirts Online - Free Shipping!</p>

<p>Thanks. Appreciate the info, since I haven't purchased in bulk previously and like companies others have been happy with.</p>

<p>You might be better off finding a local embroidery company and buying the bags someplace local.</p>

<p>I have used these guys for different promotional items and have found the quality, prices, and service to be excellent..</p>

<p>Personalized</a> Tote Bags | Custom Tote Bags | Promotional Tote Bags</p>

<p>(We have gotten mugs from these people, but not bags. The mugs were okay. Cotton</a> Bags | Printed Cotton Bags | Customized Cotton Bags)</p>

<p>Thanks--silkscreen or transfer seems significantly cheaper than embroidery. Not too many local suppliers, but am exploring them too.</p>

<p>HImom, I'm in Honolulu and purchased promotional items from this vendor with good results. They were responsive and fast. I haven't purchased totes though but they look like they have a good selection in your price range here: Canvas</a> Tote Bags - IdeaStage Promotions</p>

<p>I was in my local staples this weekend copying stuff for a summer swim meet and saw a poster for this:</p>

<p>Nonwoven</a> Drawstring Bag, Day Pack, Day Backpack, Drawstring Bag</p>

<p>Thanks. Just got off the phone with them. They'll see if they can get supplier to run our small order of 200-500, since they prefer 3000+. They seem very nice.</p>

<p>Thanks, am following up with staples promotions too.</p>