Say it Here ‘Cause You Can’t Say it Directly—The Get it Off Your Chest Thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS)

Well, of course. Just another day in paradise.

" A shooting left two dead and at least five others shot after a high school graduation at the Virginia Commonwealth University campus in Richmond."

1 Like

The “Ignored” setting is a good thing.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I will not be doing your dirty work. Disclose and communicate or both of us will be gone!
(Now is the time I get to put therapy into action. Hang on!)

3 Likes

Shannen Doherty’s breast cancer has spread to her brain. This just makes me very sad. She’s a wonderful advocate.

1 Like

Hey, NPR fundraisers, please review 4th grade word problems. Twice as much and two times more are not the same thing.

4 Likes

Copper River coho and an Oregon Pinot…a match made in heaven. Dinner on the table in under 15 minutes. I need a few more meals like this to remind me that I really do like to cook!
And fish guy at the grocery store, you were right. Anymore than 5 minutes would have wrecked it. Ah. The joys of a real local mkt with real specialists.

14 Likes

By googling a person I recently met I discovered her daughter in law, who was a healthy young women who ran 13 marathons, died of stage 4 lung cancer only months after having a healthy baby. No wonder she and her son dote over that baby. This is so sad to me.

3 Likes

I miss you, my friend. I want to believe death is not the end but it’s hard today.

1 Like

Well, THAT is a pleasant surprise.

7 Likes

90,000 lbs of pavers and wall block, masons, electricians, and plumbers - I finally have the patio and outdoor kitchen of my dreams :+1:t3:

15 Likes

Spreading bark mulch in a light mist today. Is there anything better than that smell?

5 Likes

Ford and now GM will be using Tesla charging stations. Elon Musk saw that the ability to quickly charge EVs would be critical to adoption. Seems like Elon Musk is quite the visionary. What? No?

deleted for privacy reasons

Here’s hoping…

5 Likes

Don’t be cheap

I guess you noticed that my whole team was offline this afternoon. We were all napping after a WTH meeting.

6 Likes

Who sat on my keyboard and called my boss in Teams?! :confounded: :black_cat:

2 Likes

It was supposed to rain on Tuesday but never did. Got overcast, there were tornado warnings, hail warnings, but no rain.

It was supposed to rain on Wednesday and never did. Same drill with darkness appearing at about 3, wind, (there is always wind on trash night) but no rain so I hauled out the hose and watered the roses and the new grass seed I put down to patch the dog spots.

It was supposed to rain today. Same drill. Watered the grass and flowers for an hour.

At 9:30, it is pouring.

7 Likes

Billy Joel :innocent: :judge:

1 Like