The senior train of prom, parties and other “lasts” is bearing down on us with all the expense and emotion that entails. I do intend to get on the train and enjoy the ride rather than be run over by it but NO you may not use this group graduation party as your business development event.
So, the Yak is telling me that the whole crew team is in the hospital with a severe stomach flu picked up at last weekend’s race. I pinged you yesterday, no response.
I know you’re in good hands but, gosh, I want to play Dr. Mom.
Did you mean it as a dig when you stopped by my house to drop something off and told me that you were surprised that a neighborhood with such modest homes could be so charming?
I agree that hitting a home run would be great, but first let’s just get him to first base, OK? Walking comes before running.
I am so tired of this work project. I can barely bring myself to open it back up.
I am cancelling your service because I don’t want it…I simply do not want it…no reason other than I DO NOT WANT IT. The 15 minutes you spent trying weasel a reason out of me so that you could convince me keep the service was a waste of your time and mine. So that will now be the reason that I don’t want your service. You couldn’t accept my initial reason. I JUST DO NOT WANT YOUR SERVICE ANYMORE. now it’s because you DO NOT RESPECT MY DECISIONS.
to the parent of my kid’s ex – please stop trying to communicate with me to complain about me, my kid etc. I’m not going to respond.
And just to be clear, this is a HIGH SCHOOL relationship, not divorce etc!
Is there a full moon? Because there seems to be a contagion of a lack of a sense of humor.
Your world revolves around you, but don’t forget that other people live in it, too, and they have feelings.
Honey, so many comments ‘make you sick’ that it’s no wonder you are sick.
Congrats on your retirement and relocation, but no, I am not able to help you sell your equipment or advertise it it for you on the organization listservs that you can, or should have, been a member of yourself. I am heading out of town and this just isn’t my priority. Sorry. I gave you several suggestions. Hope that helps.
I am so glad to host you every month, but when you see me loading the dishwasher, it is well past time for you to leave.
Is there anything better than a new pup when your old one left you far too soon???
Who stuck her whiskered face in my oatmeal this morning?!! I am hungry because I did not have the time to fix me a new bowl!!
Would you just talk to her or, at least, refriend her on FB for goodness sake? The kid needs some closure and she thought you were her friend.
Hope you feel really proud of yourself cutting in the gas line at Sam’s. Couldn’t wait for us to start the engine, huh, when people moved up? Some people have such a sense of entitlement. I don’t think I can type the words I’m thinking about you right now.
It’s hard to wake up and not even want to look at yourself.
I got the sun was in your eyes while driving. There are 3 lanes of traffic going west, the middle lane for turning and 3 lanes going east. How did you not notice when you turned left to go east that you only went 3 lanes and yet you continued to drive while a row of cars are coming in your direction.
What a way to start the day.
Why, why, WHY do high school students think the twisted perceptions of their classmates trump objective information and reasoned opinions? It doesn’t bode well for their studies at whichever “prestigious” out-of-state public or pricey private they go into debt for soley because they “worked so hard in high school” that the in-state options are utterly beneath them. Bless their Special Snowflake Hearts!