Schoolisfun's SAT Mathematics Level II Guide

<p>Thank you. I'm about to take my first practice test, and this study guide has helped a ton.</p>

<p>You're Welcome! Please let me know via pm how you do!</p>

<p>Thank you!!!!!!!</p>

<p>holy crap this is like the condensed version of sparknotes' already condensed notes... if only I'd come here first before spending a whole week going through sparknotes hahaha :) thanks a lot!</p>

<p>No problemo guys! :) Haha yeah, it's geared towards kids who know everything but don't want to spend like a week trying to figure out what they're weak in</p>

<p>Crap, you are amazing. Thank you soooooo much!</p>

<p>Just found this. Thanks for doing this! </p>

<p>Great for lazy people like me that don't want to read a whole review book but still need to review!</p>

<p>Thanks a lot!</p>

<p>Please stickie this mods...</p>

<p>Thanks for making this :)</p>

<p>Just out of curiosity, schoolisfun - how did you do on the Math II?</p>

<p>^I have yet to take it, but Math has always been my forte. I haven't technically had a pre-calculus course, and I have it the second half of this year, after which I will take it. I have my physics SAT in January though. Good Luck to all of us ;)</p>

<p>Moderators, please sticky this. It's accurate and will weed out the plethora of "OMGAZ MATH II!$!!B!J!!!!" threads.</p>

<p>Thanks for this!</p>

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>I found a mistake. On the 26th page, one of the problems is:</p>

<p>f(x) = 2x^2 + 4 for –3 < x < 5. What is the range of f?</p>

<p>Sparknotes WAS RIGHT. Plot a graph. The minimum value is 4 because plugging in 0 yields 2(0)+4=4. You're squaring the x so you get rid of negatives, therefore 0 is the least value. The maximum value is 54, though.</p>

<p>^Thanks for pointing that out; my mistake</p>

<p>This is phenomenal, thank you!</p>

<p>You're brilliant and deserve a wonderful 800 on the test.</p>

<p>I've skimmed through the guide searching for a few key things I saw on the Math II test I took in November. I noticed 3 things not covered in this guide but was on my test:
1. Standard Deviation
2. Interest Rates (the question asked about them being compounded quarterly)
3. Probability for independent events (guide is incomplete)</p>

<p>Together, these 3 topics account for only 3 of the questions so I have to say this guide is pretty awesome. Good Job. I'm going to be studying this for my re-take in December (was aiming for 800 but I omitted about 7 so I know I'm not getting it) and I'll get back to this thread if I find more missing info.</p>

<p>On page 11 the title says "Angles larger than 90 degrees" and it shows a 30 degree angle.</p>

<p>If we know this entire guide, will we be ready to score a 750+ on the Math 2 exam?</p>

<p>Thank you very much for this!</p>

<p>Thanks :) You're awesome</p>

<p>woot this is so awesome.</p>

<p>i m taking the january one and just baught the barrons.</p>

<p>cant wait to ace math11</p>

<p>Just so you all know, I downloaded and read through most of this guide, and I can say that it alone helped me earn a 790 on the Math II test this November. :) Though I could probably have answered the questions on probability if my dad hadn't come in and scolded me for an hour straight the night before when I was reviewing, gah! So as long as nothing like that happens to you guys, you can pretty much be assured of an 800 ;)</p>