Guys four minutes!!!
My DD’s info showed up in the directory too. Crossing fingers.
Worked for us too ???
I still don’t understand why parents are on here
That website had me make an account and accept an ID and everything, I don’t want to touch it because I’m so nervous
ITS OUT!!!
decision letter is there now … S20 got in…
Decisions are out. Waiting for my son to get home…good luck all!
My son admitted to UMD CS program.
its out!
rejected
Checked at Coalition App; Got into Honors college.
Daughter was rejected. Oh well!
Good luck!
where are decisions?!!?
MODERATOR’S NOTE:
Because they are allowed to be. Because any user in good standing can participate in any thread. And as I said earlier, users cannot tell other users who can and cannot post.
I just logged in. Didn’t receive the email yet but the decision letter was there.
got into honors college for environmental science and policy
stats:
act 32 (superscore 33)
7 ap classes in total
marching band, fencing, track
4.0 weighted gpa
6 honor societies
heavily involved in band (in 3 different bands)
over 40 hours volunteering
oos
female
good luck to everyone!!!
Does anyone know what college park scholars program is? Also the letter doesn’t specify Computer Science… any idea?
OOS accepted, Scholars Program … Chemistry
Mine still says checklist