No, not a word.
Same here
Weirdly, the portal still gives us access to the deferral letter, and now to accepted letter….but the waitlist letter from last week has completely disappeared.
Waitlist to accepted in a week, without doing anything (did not accept or decline place on waitlist), it’s so strange. Not sure what happened here.
I had a question regarding admitted students tour. I believe someone in the thread had said that they saw residence halls. When I called today, admissions said that they do not show any dorms due to Covid. Were you actually able to go in, or did they just show the location of the different dorms?
It’s basically the same tour you would take as a prospective student. No entry in buildings
Calm- was your child accepted into Honors? If so, he or she will get to see a dorm unless they’ve changed something very recently. My daughter (a current freshman honors student) received a call for kids to volunteer their rooms to be viewed by accepted students on accepted students days
Hi- sorry I was on the wrong thread. Was thinking Clemson. Sorry I’m not sure about the UofSC tour
No, she wasn’t accepted into Honors. We were really hoping to see the dorms, classrooms, and athletic facilities on the tour. We have already been there, but we did not have an official tour. I assumed with admitted students, they might allow them to see more.
So, I had heard/read on another social media platform, that dorm tours were a part of ASD and that you could take a peek at the various dorm options available to first year students.
We attended Admitted student day in January and they offered dorm tours.
If you have been waitlisted please let me know if you get off of it & if you would share your stats
Has anyone heard the date Capstone invitations are released?
I believe it’s mid-March, same time as when scholarship info goes out
Thank you. Yes, that’s correct. I emailed the Carolina Elite office and they said mid March. Some of Capstone’s information says early March and mid March.
DD was accepted with a 3.9W and Test Optional. Guessing she’s unlikely to get any merit aid?
Was she accepted off of the waitlist? I would think not unless she is maybe first generation college student, etc. What is her major?
Hoping for “Congratulations on your merit scholarship”…received “This email will make you hungry. Dining Guide” ![]()
I know right? Dining is the last thing I think people are thinking about!!!
She was accepted EA. Major undecided.
Given stats I tend to think no, but there are factors that of course we don’t know just from GPA/Test Scores. Good luck!