Wharton Professor Charged with Murder

<p>hahaha lol, trying to make himself feel better. Ann Arbor is probably a less dangerous place than Philly, but really, campuses are almost the same crime wise.</p>

<p>I don't care if Penn has 57 rapists and 30 murderers, I still wanna go there.</p>

<p>Yeah, I will pick it over Michigan any day unless I don't have enough money to go.</p>

<p>I put Rafael Amit as the professor I wanted to study with, not Rafael Robb... Got scared there for a second though.</p>

<p>We call Dulce's issues "confirmation bias" in psychology.</p>

<p>Having come to a predetermined conclusion (Penn is bad--in itself an attempt to reconcile cognitive dissonance and rationalize his deferral) he will be extra perceptive of information that supports his conclusion (that Penn is bad) while downplaying the mountain of evidence that opposes it and shows that Penn is in fact awesome.</p>

<p>In other news, I have not been raped, assaulted, OR murdered by a professor...what are the odds? (oh right, 39,998/40,000 or 99.995 percent))</p>

<p>also, it's not just a college issue--high schools (mine included) deal with some of the same issues. it's the world, not the school.</p>