<p>hahaha smooth moonman! it happens to the best of us.</p>
<p>Scared the crap out of me when I saw this at top. Wasn’t expecting a decision for a few weeks still.</p>
<p>I can’t say this with 100% certainty, but I have been told that UMD got 20% more applications than last year, and decisions are going to be out around the 8th.
Hope this helps!</p>
<p>UMD got 20% more applications than last year?
How do you know this littledebbie07?</p>
<p>yeah if thats true, im screwed (OOS)</p>
<p>I read in a washington post article that applications for UMD are up 17%. I’d post a link to the article, but I’m to lazy to find it and I think you have to register to view it online.</p>
<p>[washingtonpost.com</a> - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines](<a href=“http://washingtonpost.com%5Dwashingtonpost.com”>http://washingtonpost.com)
Long Lines at College Gates
By Susan Kinzie
Saturday, January 26, 2008; Page B01</p>
<p>It’s not just the most prestigious schools that are hearing from more students: McDaniel College’s early applications were up 11 percent this year, Catholic University is expecting another dramatic increase and the University of Maryland is up 17 percent. Marymount and George Washington universities have numbers similar to last year’s.</p>
<p>Damn!</p>
<p>ha ha oops my bad, sorry for giving anyone a scare! But when decisions do come out, if anyone wants to post stats, I wouldn’t mind, ha!</p>