Your Good Buy Of The Day (Part 1)

<p>Can you reveal where you find the Black Friday ads??? </p>

<p>The last few years I haven't really gone out, but I'm curious....</p>

<p>google is your friend Black</a> Friday Ads for Black Friday 2008 and Black Friday Deals!</p>

<p>ShopRite is selling Bryer's icecream for $1.98 a 1/2 gallon (with store card & coupon). Deli-sliced turkey for $4.98 a lb (usually $7 a lb).</p>

<p>Hi Violadad...does the above post really belong with the "as seen on TV" thread?</p>

<p>Thanks thumper. Don't know how I managed that one. I've asked the mods to move it.</p>

<p>Tropicana orange juice has been sky high for several years so we stopped buying it. I wonder if it has followed the price of gasoline down.</p>

<p>Your visiting richer sister and husband takes you out for a good meal</p>

<p>I went to Old Navy and they had a 30% off sale going on and one of the things I got was a cashmere sweater. Originally marked down from 59.50 to 40.00 then it was 26 somethin after the discount. Good deal</p>

<p>Darn! I wanted one of those cashmere sweaters for my daughter - they weren't on sale at our Old Navy yesterday.....</p>

<p>Oh yeah I think it was just men's, but you could've still gotten the 30% coupon thing, I think it was a company-wide thing.</p>

<p>After a day of raking leaves, I went shopping for a couple of hours. The black Calvin Klein pants I really needed were 50% off plus additional 20% off plus I had a coupon, but Macy's was out of size 8! Size 10 fell off my butt. I normally wear a 10 and swear the butt did not get any tinier. However, I got myself a nice warm hat and a pashmina at a local Nordstrom Rack. The pashmina was $29.99, and it did not look any different from the other ones in the same pile that were $59.99 (marked down from $89.99 - who would pay that much for a scarf? :eek:)</p>

<p>bunsenburner - they wouldn't check another store for you for the pants?</p>

<p>Went to Old Navy & purchased a tank top with sweetheart neckline for $3.49 - 30%; also purchased a fleece v-neck pullover for $7 and 2 pairs of tank tops for $7. We also got D 20 panties for $37 - 30%. The total was supposed to be about $66 but with the 30% discount it was about $45.</p>

<p>For her birthday, her dad made a smoked turkey dinner last night so tonight we splurged & went out to a very nice restaurant to celebrate. They were having a special for the week - $32 for a 3-course meal. Hubby & I ordered the special & let D order what she wanted to. They gave her a free birthday dessert. The total for the 3 of us including drinks, coffee, appetizers & dessert was under $135. (Normally, it is $35 just for one entre at this restaurant.)</p>

<p>I saved $13.50 in Publix. Just by luck, everything I needed was on sale and I got a "buy one get one free" olive oil. I felt so smug leaving the store.</p>

<p>Oh yea, forgot to mention, the turkey was "free" with two frequent shopper coupons that you earned for every $250 you spent at their story. We have earned 5 of those coupons, so we can get one more "free" turkey as well, if we can figure out where to store it.</p>

<p>Before you buy books, always look for printable coupons on B&N and Borders. You can usually find a 15% or better coupon. Look at couponcabin for printable coupons as well. You'll see some 20%, 30% deals that you can get just for printing out those coupons. Christmas Tree SHop and Old Navy & like had friends and family coupons. I never buy from BB&B without a coupon. It's good to do a search for coupons anytime you are planning to buy. Never hurts and it takes just a minute.</p>

<p>Dell</a> Coupon Codes, HP Coupons, Overstock Coupon, Dell Online Coupon, Promotional Code as well....all online stores and often, offline as well.</p>

<p>This is for bradsdeals.....</p>

<p>I went to the Salvation Army down the road from my office last week to drop off a donation, I had some time so I went into the thrift store to look around, and found a J Crew cashmere turtleneck from last year's holiday catalog, with the TAG STILL ON! Thanked my guardian angel for that one!</p>

<p>Cool, Rachacha! I do the same thing (drop off donations, take a look around--often turn up a name-brand item!). :-)</p>

<p>"$4.99/pound for shelled walnuts(normally $8.99/pound)"</p>

<p>Two walnuts a day are good for your heart. For max benefit, buy in shells and crack it yourself.</p>