right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
COMING SOON "Ask The Expert" live event w/ the CC Dean, Sally Rubenstone, on Feb. 22 at 12:00 pm ET. This event is exclusively for registered members. CREATE YOUR CC ACCOUNT NOW to receive event updates!

UC TAG Question, help please

NotAGoodUsernameNotAGoodUsername 9 replies3 threads New Member
Hello everyone! My TAG for UC Davis was approved but i have a quick question regarding my future classes for spring 2020. So, in the Spring 2020 I listed a 1 unit Fitness course (swimming) in order to hit my 60 units and that is the class that was part of my approved contract. Unfortunately, the course I chose is virtually non existent now, so I enrolled a different course from the same category when it was time to enroll in spring classes. I ended up choosing a weight training course, which is still a Fitness course and is also 1 unit. Virtually everything is the same regarding both classes, only difference is one is a swimming class and one is a weigh training class. My question is, will this sudden course change void my contract and disqualify me? Keep in mind, I am only taking this class to hit 60 units, it is just an elective course. Thank you!
14 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UC TAG Question, help please