right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Fall 2017 Bryant University Transfer thread

philbegasphilbegas 2924 replies73 threads Senior Member
Hey guys, seeing as there is not a forum for Bryant I figured I'd start a thread for people applying to transfer here so we could share information, talk about Bryant, and maybe we can all learn a little more!

I'll start by posting my stats:
HIGH SCHOOL:
2.3 UW GPA
Varsity Tennis (3 yrs)
Varsity Volleyball (1 yr)
Minimal community service as required by high school
Grammy-award-winning boychoir (went on tours to Argentina/Brazil)

COLLEGE:
3.76 GPA out of 41 completed units at time of application
32 composite ACT + 10 on writing
My extracurricular activity is that I've been working full time since I was 18 first as an assistant to CEO, then as a warehouse worker (worked up to supervisor) and currently in accounts payable/compliance.
2 Recommendations (1 from Accounting and one from English teachers)

BRYANT-RELATED INFO:
Applied: 2/12/17-ish
Accepted: 3/16/17-ish
Scholarship: Dean's scholarship 20,000 a year. I have not received my full package yet but as with others I imagine I'll receive a full package of federal loans/grants, and maybe a PTK scholarship if they give one.
Intended major: Business-Finance
Intended minor (all Bryant students are required to take a minor in the opposite school from their major)
I'd be choosing from:
Biotechnology
Economics
Environmental Science
Legal Studies
Political Science

I imagine I would be able to complete Polysci or Econ faster due to my previous classes but we shall see.

2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Fall 2017 Bryant University Transfer thread

• awin1213awin1213 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Hey, I just got in as a transfer to Bryant myself not too long ago. I am probably going to do Managment with minors in sports studies and entrepreneurship myself, but have been in the air because who doesn't doubt their college major 5,000 times lol. I did mine without recommendations because although I asked none of my professors got back to in time before I wanted to submit it.
    · Reply · Share
  • philbegasphilbegas 2924 replies73 threads Senior Member
    Nice! Bryant is definitely still one of my higher choices but right around April 1st I should start getting some other responses
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity