So... a little background. I am an incoming freshman student going into the College of Engineering.
I am pretty stoked and nervous to begin, but feel that I behind in the total "getting ready" part.
I don't mean like preparing myself for college, or finding what to bring, but what I need to do to start.
1) the whole money situation is kind of wierd. I feel like I havent paid for anything beside an initial payment, WOW, and my application fee. What else is there?
2) I havent got any info about registering for classes. Like which ones I can take, and havent had to option of signing up for any.
3) I am in the honors program and feel like I am lost. What do I need to do?
4) Signing up for intra-murals???
5) Housing and dining. WHen do I pay and when do I choose them and find out?
I feel lost with this whole process so if you could let me know what you have done so far in your cal poly freshman path I would really appreciate it.
THanks a Ton!!!