right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

AP Score Report - Please Help!

alice10060alice10060 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi.

Two of my AP scores (APUSH and AP Calc AB) this year were sent to my top college (Stanford) through the CollegeBoard AP Score Report. I didn't opt in for a Score Send this year (I have in previous years) and I was wondering if CollegeBoard automatically carries over your Score Send schools from previous years to the next year.

Also, is it possible to rescind the score report from Stanford and not have it considered with my application? I am applying through QuestBridge and I chose NOT to self-report those two scores so I'm wondering if Stanford admissions officers will still see that Score Report even though I didn't self-report it.

Finally, how much weight does a low AP score carry on Stanford admissions? I did very well in both my AP Calc AB and APUSH classes with an A+ in both. This year was just a really rough year for me AP testing wise so my scores didn't reflect that.

P.S. My score report also includes two other AP scores (both 4s) from past years when I did well on the AP exams.
0 replies
· Reply · Share