right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Best Business Schools???

TransferGuy08TransferGuy08 4 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8 New Member
Hi,
So I am trying to figure out where I should apply to transfer for college. I am an undecided business major at community college and I expect to have around a 3.7 GPA at the time of applying and will have completed around 40 credits. I already know I will apply to U of Minnesota Twin-Cities, U of Illinois, U of Southern Cali, and U of Chicago (I am an Illinois Resident). I am looking for some recommendations for top business colleges so I can research possible transfer schools for me. I would prefer a medium/large college with good student life. Any recommendations will help. Thanks!
8 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Best Business Schools???

• momofsenior1momofsenior1 6248 replies35 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 6,283 Senior Member
    U of Indiana
    · Reply · Share
  • 12Vvnji12Vvnji 15 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 16 Junior Member
    UC Berkeley is a good choice for business.
    · Reply · Share
  • Erin's DadErin's Dad 32920 replies3644 discussionsSuper Moderator Posts: 36,564 Super Moderator
    How much can you afford? UCB would be full pay. For that matter so would Indiana.
    · Reply · Share
  • cinnamon1212cinnamon1212 246 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 248 Junior Member
    SMU Cox school of business is well regarded.
    · Reply · Share
  • TransferGuy08TransferGuy08 4 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm not sure but I will be applying for scholarships. I just want to apply to as many schools as possible and then I will factor in the cost and decide from there.
    · Reply · Share
  • TransferGuy08TransferGuy08 4 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8 New Member
    Also, all of the UC schools require 60 credits at the time of application and I will only have around 40-45 so I wouldn't be able to apply to Berkeley sadly.
    · Reply · Share
  • airway1airway1 673 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 676 Member
    Just noticed the you state your an Illinois resident for UofChicago. You do know it’s a private school so no added advantage being a resident
    · Reply · Share
    Yeah I know it's private but I just wanted to put that in there because it is one of the better business schools in Illinois.
    · Reply · Share