right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

ED2

Optimist77Optimist77 2 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
I'm international student. I recently got my decision from Kenyon college. I was deferred. I'm taking a gap year at the moment. I'm requiring a lot of financial aid from the college( I can only pay 2000$). I scored 1440 on the SAT and 4.3 GPA (weighted). What can I do to improve my chance of getting in( I'm open to any ideas) and What are my chances?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: ED2

• aunt beaaunt bea 9770 replies62 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9,832 Senior Member
    Increase your SAT score and get more financial help from your family.
    · Reply · Share
  • Optimist77Optimist77 2 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    How much elevation on my scores could make a difference, and how much aid from my family?
    · Reply · Share
  • b@r!um[email protected]!um 10215 replies175 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 10,390 Senior Member
    At this point it's too late in the admission cycle to retake the SAT, so don't worry about it. Ideally, your score would be above the 75th percentile of the college you're applying to, so that your attendance would improve the college's admission statistics. (Most recently the 75th SAT percentile was 1460 for Kenyon.)
    · Reply · Share
  • Optimist77Optimist77 2 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you very much. Is there any thing more I should know about
    · Reply · Share