right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Tell me somethin' good . . .

Replies to: Tell me somethin' good . . .

• VeryHappyVeryHappy 18999 replies336 threads Senior Member
    That's fabulous news, @HouseChatte !!
    · Reply · Share
  • greenwitchgreenwitch 9286 replies42 threads Senior Member
    New favorite seasoning - tajin, from Mexico. It's zesty, but not really firey.

We first had it at a restaurant near the northern end of the High Line in NYC. It was put on half a lime in a big clump and then they squeezed the tajin topped lime over some fresh veggies. Delicous! It's a blend of chiles, salt, dehydrated lime, etc.

I finally found it at a local chain of markets called Ideal Market. It was not with the spices, but in a different aisle that had small bottles of pepper sauce like Tabasco. They also had chile blends that are meant to sprinkle on fruit. Yum!
    · Reply · Share
  • bluegreen7bluegreen7 8 replies7 threads Junior Member
    I found out that my reading assignment was shorter than expected last night!
    · Reply · Share
  • VaBluebirdVaBluebird 3552 replies249 threads Senior Member
    Doing Amazon returns at Kohl's.........FABULOUS!!!
    · Reply · Share