right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Romani Jr is on the way

Replies to: Romani Jr is on the way

• VeryHappyVeryHappy 18472 replies324 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Wow wow wow!!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • oregon101oregon101 5487 replies136 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    So happy for you! Came here today just to check on you.
    · Reply · Share
  • CountingDownCountingDown 13395 replies110 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Romani, I am so, so happy for you. Can't wait to hear how the reveal to Mr. R goes!
    · Reply · Share
  • shellfellshellfell 3302 replies11 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Great news!
    · Reply · Share
  • romanigypsyeyesromanigypsyeyes 33281 replies767 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Thank you all :smile: Quite ready to tell Mr R tomorrow! I'm really glad I waited until I had a few confirmations since he is convinced the infertility is his fault somehow. I think he would take a false positive or early miscarriage even harder than I would.
    · Reply · Share
  • jym626jym626 55299 replies2877 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    congrats!
    · Reply · Share
  • zipyourlipszipyourlips 1404 replies27 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    What wonderful news!
    · Reply · Share
  • HImomHImom 34193 replies391 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Yippee--the excitement continues & builds. What a great way to have a fabulous weekend!
    · Reply · Share
  • austinmshauriaustinmshauri 8825 replies324 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    That's great news, Romani. Does this mean your entire family knows now?
    · Reply · Share
  • doschicosdoschicos 20834 replies216 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    So nice to have some happy news in this world! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
    · Reply · Share
  • romanigypsyeyesromanigypsyeyes 33281 replies767 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    @austinmshauri we're going to tell my parents tonight. I was going to wait until I saw them in person but that's too far away lol.

His siblings will learn tomorrow at the beginning of vacation and my sister already knows.

We're not telling his parents for a while for reasons that I'd rather not get into on here.
    · Reply · Share