right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Feedback on my Appeal letter to UCSC

greenwich303greenwich303 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hello, I got wait listed at UC Santa Cruz and decided to give the appeals process a shot. I am a little over the word limit by about 35 words so if you can help cut down on the word amount that would be great! Any help is appreciated, thank you.

[appeal letter deleted]

edited March 26
1 replies
Post edited by vonlost on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Feedback on my Appeal letter to UCSC

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30323 replies393 threads Forum Champion
    @greenwich303: Please do not post any appeal letters on this website. If you want feedback, ask CC posters to PM you and you can then submit your letter to them for feedback and review.

@Kamikazewave: If you nothing constructive to say, then do not say anything at all. I have deleted your post.
    · Reply · Share