right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Does anyone actually get taken off the waitlist? Class of 2024

indigoindiaaindigoindiaa 0 replies5 threads New Member
I got waitlisted and it was one of my top schools. Does anyone know how the process works of it I have a chance of getting off it. Thanks
9 replies
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Does anyone actually get taken off the waitlist? Class of 2024

• ConstanceSapiConstanceSapi 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Same here! I’m not sure about the process but I would assume due to the corona virus less people will be choosing to attend Fordham. So we might get our decisions sooner.
    · Reply · Share
  • jakethom1jakethom1 12 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Waitlisted here too! I saw someone last year who got a waitlist acceptance from Fordham on April 27th. I don't know what admissions will look like this year or how many people accepted a spot on the waitlist but I'm trying to stay optimistic. Best of luck to you!
    · Reply · Share
  • jakethom1jakethom1 12 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Update: Just got off the waitlist! Accepted to Fordham College at Rose Hill!!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • michiamovmichiamov 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Congratulations! Did you get a scholarship/Merit $$..just curious what they are giving waitlist students?
    · Reply · Share
  • Pringle54Pringle54 19 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Hello, I got of the waitlist as well. I got a small amount of financial aid, but no merit.
    · Reply · Share
  • esharoesharo 3 replies0 threads New Member
    I got off the list yesterday. I received small amount of aid though.
    · Reply · Share
  • Yankeefan20Yankeefan20 198 replies6 threads Junior Member
    jakethom1 wrote: »
    Update: Just got off the waitlist! Accepted to Fordham College at Rose Hill!!!!

What's the difference between the campuses?
    · Reply · Share
  • lolat7478lolat7478 14 replies0 threads New Member
    i got off the waitlist oos at rose hill a couple days ago! i’m polisci but prob won’t be accepting as it’s just too expensive:(
    · Reply · Share
  • nbeisha15nbeisha15 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Congrats on getting accepted!

My two classmates from high school and I was on the waiting list last year. We all got accepted! One of us was having a hard time with the tuition, but the other had full-tuition coverage by applying through the HEOP program.
    · Reply · Share