right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Learn from Amy Nelson from International Scholarship and Tuition Services and Denise Trusty from Morehead State how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes. Join us tomorrow at 5pm ET. Register and ask your question NOW.

college search

chelsea16chelsea16 1 replies1 threads New Member
edited July 2011 in Nepal
hey!! how do i start my college search?

i wanted your inputs about these sites:FORBES,usnews..are they worth referring to or should i rely on collegeboard?..
edited July 2011
2 replies
Post edited by chelsea16 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: college search

• ExpeliarmusExpeliarmus 262 replies9 threads Junior Member
    you should rely on your research!

US news ranking, College Board and Forbes Ranking are just for reference.
    · Reply · Share
  • specificspecific 385 replies25 threads Member
    yeah! you can use these websites to get a laundry list of colleges you want to apply to but the actual list of colleges you are going to apply to must be on the basis of various factors such as...

your academic interest, financial aid required and given, size and location you like etc....
    good luck
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity