Bio
Phys C (x2)
WHAP
APUSH
US Gov't
Envi Sci
Human Geo
Comp Sci AB</p>

<p>They are all essentially self-study subjects. I like learning. The teachers in my school do not offer adequate teaching in AP courses for any subjects offered.</p>

<p>Yes do-able.
Don't worry, I have 13.</p>

<p>Um, comp sci AB doesn't exist anymore...only A does</p>

<p>That's a lot to bear, especially with college apps and all. o.o I lightened my load to 6 now.</p>

<p>If you enjoy learning these subjects, go for it. I don't really see the point though.</p>

<p>Why do you want to do this?</p>

<p>It's not going to happen if you're self-studying most of them.</p>

<p>Sure its possible, but it's your senior year, how about you relax</p>

<p>It's manageable, our valedictorian from two years ago took 10 APs senior year (went to Yale) and got like seven 5s, two 4s, and one 3. I'm taking 7 and that's enough for me, because I'm done with self-studying. I don't see the merits of self-studying during senior year.</p>

<p>Make sure they are all going to be useful for the college you plan to attend. Don't just waste money (and time).</p>

<p>So my advice- don't take AP HuG- that is useful only for freshman year.</p>

<p>No offense, but that's a LOT of work, because APs you've chosen aren't simple, self-study topics. Biology is easily one of the more encyclopedic courses, and I had to do hours of reading for that class. Do you honestly have that much time to devote to studying,with college apps and EC's?</p>

<p>^His choice.</p>

<p>Even if you have finished all your college apps and standardized tests that course load seems like suicide. Do you really want to learn APUSH and WHAP in the same year. If you really LOVE to learn I would advise you weight until undergrad so you can get the full lesson. </p>

<p>Just because you love to learn does not mean you have to learn everything in a year. It's better to focus on a few things year by year or else you will probably forget what you learned in the long run.</p>

<p>Go for it! It will prepare you for college.
Chance me?
<a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/970863-what-my-chances.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/970863-what-my-chances.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Doable, but I wouldn't expect straight 5's.</p>