<p>Hey guys, thanks for looking at this.</p>
<p>I guess I’ll cut the bs’ing and get right to exactly what I want/need.</p>
<p>Need:
A Laptop (Dur)
A very comfortable keyboard
At least 3+ USB ports
An Ethernet port or comparable wireless NIC
64 Bit architecture
ULV processor
6+ Hour Battery Life (Usage, not standby)
2-4GB+ of DDR3 RAM
Any size 7200 RPM HD
PORTABLE</p>
<p>Want:
Discrete graphics
1GB GDDR3 NVIDIA
Core i5 or better
Back lit keys
720p Display
11 inch screen good, 13 is about what I need
Gobi
Under 10 pounds, under 5 even better
FAST boot-up sequence
Good speakers
Overclockable</p>
<p>Do not want:
Mac
Acer
Short battery life
Horrible keyboard spacing
Unstable/unreliable
Bad customer service</p>
<p>Things I will be doing in regularity with said laptop:
Writing a lot of papers
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Premiere
Gaming
Programming
Frequent boots and shut downs (I will be using in-class)
Using external monitor</p>
<p>I have laid out in excess of about 1000$ for this laptop. This does NOT mean all of it has to be spent. Even more so, if you can lay out a nice laptop that doesn’t exactly meet all of the stipulations, but also provide a nice little netbook for in-class work, that would work nice too. </p>
<p>Also, if you had 1000$, and followed your own stipulations, what would you purchase?</p>
<p>Are there any good deals you have come across that I should know of? (I am WAY big into saving money)</p>
<p>Hey, let me experience serendipity, and I’ll be most thankful :)</p>
<p>Thanks for any help!!</p>