2,750 posts on CC and I still don't know when to send my scores...

<p>I feel kind of stupid posting this.</p>

<p>I'm applying to GaTech, Purdue, U Wisconsin, U Minnesota, and U Tulsa on a rolling cycle. The Tulsa app needs to be in before 9/15, and I suspect that the others should be submitted ASAP. I'll also apply to Cornell and Northwestern RD in December, and maybe MIT EA and Stanford/Lehigh RD.</p>

<p>My SATI and SATII Math scores are in, but I'm taking the SATII Chem test on October 9 because some of these schools require two subject test scores.</p>

<p>CollegeBoard will allow me to pick four recipients for the October test at no charge. As I understand it, these four will not receive scores until after the October test is scored.</p>

<p>So...</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Should I pay to send scores to some of the rolling schools where timeliness is a priority prior to the 10/9 test? If so, when?</p></li>
<li><p>Is there any harm to sending scores a few weeks before any of my other documents start to arrive?</p></li>
<li><p>Is there any harm to starting an application very early and then just leaving it until the necessary documents arrive?</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>GTech, Wisc, Purdue, Minn, Tulsa don't require and don't use SAT IIs for admission so you can send existing scores before or when you apply and should not wait for Oct test. GTech has an early notification (early action) date of Oct 1 and thus if you apply AND get scores sent before that date you will receive a response by Nov 20.</p>

<p>MIT, which requires IIs, for early action takes the Oct test and just name it as one to receive scores in Oct app for test and don't exercise score choice. Cornell requires IIs; Stanford, Lehigh and Northwestern do not require SAT IIs but recommend them; for regular admission for those you just have to have scores sent before app deadline date in Jan so listing as many as you can on Oct test to take advantage of free send would also be fine.</p>

<p>^ Thank you.</p>