Watch them turn off their comments on ig lmao
I honestly wonder why they take so long just genuine curiosity I know Cornell was due later than USC was and their decisions have been coming out for a while now
When I was rejected after an SGR the first time I applied, my portal updated at midnight, which I can’t say seems to be all that common (at least from what I’ve read on here in years past). It certainly seems like USC has their patterns, but sometimes they do whatever they want. Of course this year I’d definitely agree that they aren’t following the usual trends at all.
y’all commenting on their insta 


like i need to know my decision so i know whether to pay for my fall classes at my community or not 

ugh atp now they have 3 more days
They literally have no more excuses… the 31st is a holiday and they’re out of office. Thursday and Friday just seems more likely
is there any possibility they will release on memorial day?
no email 
this sucks

im SIR to ucla rn lol im tired of waiting its becoming risky, if I get into usc ill just sacrifice that 250$ i gave ucla and commit again to usc
well at least my start of the week wasn’t ruined with a rejection. now, it’ll be ruined at the end of the week for sure.
before I F around and have no where to go waiting for usc to accept me 
damn
my only question is, from past years, have transfer applicants been kept in the dark for so long? it’s the 24th and we’ve only had one wave
and I really would have bet money that some one will hear back today
thats what the heck im saying this is unprecedented
im still gonna be on my toes because some get notified 5:30
USC usually does days of waves were legit running out of time
I know that hearing back late is scary. I know and was crushed before during college admissions. But this year was hectic and considering how few people were notified, we are still in it! We still have a chance!